Drawing up and revision of contracts
- A contract drawn up by a lawyer ensures an advantageous and safe position for the municipality in the contractual relationship.
- We will also look after your duties related to managing any municipal property.
Legal issues clarification to representatives and counsels
- Presenting and explaining advanced legal issues to representatives drafted from the most varied backgrounds tends to be difficult. This is where our experience and know how steps in.
- Municipalities may also enter litigation; your chances for successful resolution are maximised with a legal counsel familiar with the contractual matter from the beginning by your side.
- It is not easy to apply the public procurement legislation correctly, our experience will be very helpful to you in all the phases of preparation and realisation of a public procurement.
Real estate asset management legal services
- Real estate is usually the most valuable asset of municipalities. Legal assistance while managing it is therefore well in place. In this area, we offer lease and sublease agreements management and expert assistance in the sale and exchange of property. We can also resolve problems arising from buildings built on land with title owned by a third party.
Legal escrow and other services
- We also provide legal cash and document escrow services. The scope of these services includes verifying the authenticity of client’s signatures.
- Notarial services (drafting notarial deeds) can be arranged at our premises without the need to visit a notary separately. Securing expert opinions is also commonplace.