Drawing up and revision of contracts
- The best prevention of legal problems is always a contract drawn up, or checked by a lawyer.
- We will try to dissuade you from signing anything that might do you harm. We will draft your contracts so as to prevent unnecessary disputes in the future.
- In case of a lawsuit, you will be represented by an attorney-at-law with in-depth knowledge of the contract, one that had already preemptively considered at creation the weak points of Czech law and justice.
Consulting and advisory on new projects
- If you are considering a new business venture or project, it is advisable to do so with an attorney at your side to advise straight away on possible future legal risks.
- We are able to spot such markers. We will do due diligence on your future business partner and recommend whether or not to enter such business agreements. We will recommend to you which security instruments to demand from the other party for a given transaction.
Founding and transforming companies
- Cooperation with an attorney is a guarrantee of achieving desired outcome when setting up companies, making changes in already established companies, or settling property rights between partners.
- We provide comprehensive legal advisory for company transformations, such as mergers, changes of legal format, and many others - transfers of ownership stakes in companies, sales of enterprises etc., including the execution of due diligence and negotiation of the transaction itself.
Debt administration and recovery
- A number of truly well off companies pay their dues according to the level of creditor enforcement. We can help you with this as well.
- Debt recovery is not restricted to mere petitioning. Comprehensive legal debt recovery process includes assessment of the debtor situation regarding their solvency; in case of dispute supervision so that assets are not „lost“ during proceedings; cooperation with an efficient executor etc.
Solving disputes out-of-court, finding conciliatory solutions. Litigation representation
- Going to court is always uncertain, costly and time consuming, therefore it is always advisable to seek out of court settlement. When court proceedings are inevitable, it is of great advantage to be represented by a lawyer familiar with the case from the very beginning.
Representation in administrative proceedings, including financial authority proceedings
- Dealing with the authorities tends to be a chore for everyone, therefore entrusting such matters in our hands is certainly a decision not only conducive to timely resolution of matters at stake, but also beneficial to your mental well being.
Real estate law
- Disposing of or purchasing a real estate asset is always is a substantial decision as well as an critical investment activity, hence due attention should be paid to the execution of such transaction. Be it the drafting of title transfer documentation, or escrow, securing its payout, or ensuring adherence to terms and conditions. In other situations, such as purchase, disposal, or management of legally flawed real estate assets (foreclosure, lien) the presence of a legal counsel is always greatly beneficial.
- Labor law is a legal field growing unprecedentedly. The truth is more than half of such disputes result in the employee’s favour, it is therefore advisable to pay attention to the labor contract agenda already from the very beginning.
- Employee loyalty is a great asset to any business. If the employer is willing and able to provide a resolution of divorce to the employee as a form of employee bonus, such approach is more than likely to strengthen loyalty of the employee and therefore to also help avoid possible future labor dispute.
Legal escrow and other services
- We also provide legal cash and document escrow services. The scope of these services includes verifying the authenticity of client’s signatures.
- Notarial services (drafting notarial deeds) can be arranged at our premises without the need to visit a notary separately. Securing expert opinions is also commonplace.